The objectives of Work Package 7 are to:
- Provide technical support about implementation issues to enable the development of a HTA cooperation mechanism that successfully takes implementation issues at national, regional and local (hospital) levels into account.
- Facilitate uptake and implementation in national, regional and local settings of EUnetHTA tools and jointly produced HTA information in EUnetHTA (from previous joint actions and as well as in Joint Action 3) and the reuse of HTA reports produced by Member States.
Work Package 7 will deliver:
- A report on mechanisms to support and encourage the reuse of jointly produced HTA reports and reuse of national and regional HTA information from Member States’ reports.
- An evaluation report with outcomes of the piloting of the model of HTA cooperation in Europe against adoption metrics and including the Member States’ experience.
- Research findings and case studies on mechanisms to support and encourage the reuse of jointly produced HTA reports and reuse of national and regional HTA information from Member States’ reports.
- Commentary on the options for a sustainable model of cooperation for HTA in Europe.
- Implementation reports for EUnetHTA reporting experiences of Member States in the reuse of jointly produced HTA information and reuse against the agreed metrics and tools.
- A meeting between the Work Package 7 National Implementation Support representatives and the agencies they will be supporting and gaining feedback from.
AAZ, AEMPS, AETS-ISCIII, AETSA, AIFA, AOTMiT, AQuAS, AVALIA FNS, AVALIA-T, AWTTC, DEFACTUM (formerly CFK), DGFDM IT, DPA/MoH Malta, EKAPTY SA, NKUA, EOPPY, FIMEA, GBA, GOG, HAS, Hdir, HIQA, HIS, HVB, IFET, INFARMED, IQWIG, JAZMP, LBI, MoH Cyprus, MoH Czech, MoH Slovenia, NCPE, NICE, NIJZ, NIPN, NOMA, NSPHMPDB, NVD, OCSC, Osteba, RER, RIZIV-INAMI, SBU, SU, SUKL, THL, UBB, UCSC GEMELLI, UMIT, UniBA FOF, VASPVT, ZIN