- To provide scientific and technical coordination support for European collaboration activities in HTA to the integration of those activities in the whole life-cycle of technologies, which lead to the development of a final sustainable model for the scientific and technical mechanism of a permanent cooperation in HTA.
- To provide coordination support to the network and the Joint Action 3 activities that increase the use, quality and efficiency of joint HTA work at the European level to support evidence-based, sustainable and equitable choices in healthcare and health technologies, and to ensure re-use in regional and national HTA reports and activities, notably in order to avoid duplication of assessments.
- Sustainable model for the scientific and technical mechanism of a permanent European cooperation on HTA.
- Work plan for continuous interaction between regulators (EMA) and European scientific and technical cooperation (JA3)
- SOP manual and 4-year work plan.
- JA3 interim and final reports.
- Final version of the metric tool to monitor and provide feedback on the use and uptake of national implementation of joint products.
- Work plan for continued interaction post-2020 between regulators (EMA) and the Joint Action 3.
- Sustainable model for European cooperation: Final Implementation Report.
- Network infrastructure and technical support for collaborative work.
- Final report from the Joint Action 3 (technical and financial).
- EUnetHTA Joint Action 3 kick-off meeting. Initial meeting of EUnetHTA Joint Action 3 with the participants of the Member States and stakeholder representatives.
- Start of the EUnetHTA Joint Action 3 liaison Committee.
- Work plan for interaction with regulators in Joint Action 3.
- EUnetHTA Assembly and Forum meetings.
- EUnetHTA Symposium (including presentations of sustainable model definition).
- Final proposal for collaboration with regulators in a sustainable network.
- Definition of a sustainable model for a sustainable mechanism for permanent European cooperation on HTA.
- Joint Action 3 Final Report.
- SOPs (management/governance, procedure & forms) endorsed by the Executive Board.