- The overall objective of Work Package 2 is to disseminate high quality information on EUnetHTA deliverables and progress to contribute to the development of a sustainable mechanism of HTA cooperation in Europe.
The specific objectives of the Work Package 2 are:
- To disseminate information on Joint Action 3 both to general public and the stakeholders.
- To actively identify and engage stakeholders throughout the course of the project in order to ensure that the results of the project are applicable and appropriate to stakeholders.
- To develop post-2020 model of European HTA network in terms of effective communication with the key stakeholders.
- To improve knowledge, capacity and use of the EUnetHTA methodologies, tools and products in close collaboration with Work Package 6.
- Stakeholder analysis and stakeholder registry
- Report on overall training strategy and EUnetHTA portfolio
- Dissemination plan
- Final report describing the JA3 dissemination activities and strategies to support the development of a sustainable network in terms of communication
- Layman version of the final report, written for the interested public as a target group.
- The main external milestone of Work Package 2 is an operational Stakeholder Registry.