- To implement, pilot and further develop models and tools as well as production processes to support collaborative production of core HTA information with reinforced secretariat and coordination function
- To provide a conceptual and information management infrastructure and related services to support the piloting of collaborative production of HTAs by partner agencies, and facilitate the tasks and team working of the other WPs
- To develop and test a methodological basis for European cooperation on HTA including guidelines for distinct methodological issues and quality improvement of evidence generation for HTA.
- Upgraded and updated application package of HTA Core Model
- Updated versions of already existing HTA Core Model applications ready
- First version of the upgraded pharmaceutical application ready
- First renewed version of online service and database ready
- Final version of the online service and database ready