- To implement, pilot and further develop models and tools as well as production processes to support collaborative production of core HTA information with reinforced secretariat and coordination function
- To develop and test a methodological basis for European cooperation on HTA including guidelines for distinct methodological issues and quality improvement of evidence generation for HTA.
- Guidelines and pilots to improve quality and adequacy of initial and additional evidence generation
- Methodological guidelines and Templates to support production of core HTA information and rapid assessments.
- Reviews and surveys of HTA bodies practices
- Draft versions of templates and first guidelines
- Results of first templates, guidelines and pilots
- Final Report
Agenas, AOTMiT, AIFA, ASSR, NIPN, HIQA, HVB, IER, INFARMED, AETS-ISCIII, KCE, MoH Czech, NETSCC, NICE, NIPHNO (formerly NOKC), Veneto/CRUF, SBU, VASPVT, ZIN