Project WP4 – Common Core HTA
- To produce examples of context-independent HTA topics (Core HTAs) for two different types of questions (e.g. diagnosis and treatment)
- Linked to the HTA production to develop a generic methodological HTA framework based on current best practices (Core HTA Structure)
- To support the adaptability testing of Core HTAs in various national HTA agencies (Adaptation, WP5) and to finalise the Core Structure after the testing
- To participate in the development of models for policy transferability of national adaptations based on these Core HTAs
- To examine the need for developing additional types of Core Structures.
- Core HTA Structures for two different types of questions (therapy, diagnosis).
- Core HTA pilot examples for two different types of questions
- Collaboration with WP5 in Quality Management Procedure planning and with WP6 in planning for transferability to policy
- Workshops for testing adaptation and transferability (arranged by WPs 5 and 6)
- Handbook on Core HTA development and use.
AETSA, AVALIA-T, Cochrane Collaboration, UK, DHMA, DSI, Denmark, Galician HTA, Spain, ItNet-HTA, KCE, Lübeck University, Germany, MoH, Lithuania, NETSCC, NIPHNO (formerly NOKC), Osteba, SBU, Technische Universität, Germany, UTA, ZonMW, Netherlands