- To ensure better use of existing HTA reports by developing a toolkit for adapting the HTA Core Model within assessments made for one country into advice appropriate to other contexts (social, political, economic and health system) within which it may be implemented through policy
- To provide structured products based on work already done that can then be easily utilised in policy making in member states and the EU in order to facilitate that the use of existing HTAs will contribute to minimising the duplication of work.
- An HTA adaptation toolkit tailored for use by EU and MemberStates
- Development of a glossary of HTA adaptation concepts and terms for EU member countries
- EUnetHTA Applicability testing of the adaptation of 2 Core HTAs, from WP4 or existing HTA reports, in various national settings using the toolkit WP5 requires close input and co-ordination with WP4 and WP6.
AETSA, ASSR, Cochrane Collaboration, UK, DHMA, DSI, Denmark, El SCS, Canary Islands, FinOHTA, HAS, ITA, KCE, NIJZ, NIPHNO (formerly NOKC), Osteba, Veneto/CRUF, Technische Universität, Germany, UCSC, UTA, ZonMW, Netherlands