- To establish the organisational and structural framework for an effective and sustainable European Network for HTA with a supporting secretariat
- To facilitate the implementation of the objective “effective dissemination and handling of HTA results, information sharing and coordination of HTA activities through the development and implementation of elaborate communication strategies and clearinghouse activities.”
- A viable organisational structure for a European Network for HTA including a supporting secretariat through close collaboration with LPs on the structural and content matters
- Final report to the Commission presenting the results of the project
- The conference “European HTA cooperation: Progress and future” at the end of the project presented the results of the project and how the future work in the field is organised.
Formal policy to handle conflict of interest in place: YES
Formal policy to handle confidential information in place: YES