The public consultation of the draft methodological guideline “Practical considerations when critically assessing economic evaluations” is OPEN (deadline Sept. 20, 2019)
We are pleased to announce that, as of today, the draft methodological guideline “Practical considerations when critically assessing economic evaluations”, produced within WP6 B2, has entered the public consultation phase.
This consultation will be open until 20th September, 2019.
Objective of the methodological guideline
EUnetHTA´s methodological guidelines are targeted to the needs of health technology assessors in EUnetHTA member organisations. Their recommendations focus on the methodological challenges encountered while performing relative effectiveness assessments of pharmaceuticals and other health technologies.
Secondary target groups of the guidelines are decision-makers, researchers, industry or other stakeholders as informed in the guidelines.
- Draft methodological guideline “Practical considerations when critically assessing economic evaluations” (PDF document)
- Comments Form (XLSX or ODS document)
How to submit your comments?
Provide any comments on the draft methodological guideline using the provided comments form.
Forward the comments form by 12:00 noon CET on 20th September at the very latest to the WP6 B2 Coordinator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The comments form should contain complete contact data of the sender (name, organisation and e-mail address of the sender; indication if the submitter submits the comments as an individual or on behalf of an organisation).
If you wish to draw our attention to published literature, please supply the full reference.
NB – The authors are unable to accept:
– Comments received after the consultation deadline.
– Comments that are not provided via the provided comments form.
– Confidential information or other material that you would not wish to be made public.
What will happen to your comments?
All comments will be formally responded to in a combined document which will be posted on the EUnetHTA website within three months. This document will also contain the names of persons / organisations that properly submitted contributions.
- No action will be taken upon receipt of late comments.
- A reception confirmation of your email with comments will be provided within 1 week after reception. If you do not receive this acknowledgement, please contact the 6B2 Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your comments have been safely received.
The final version of the methodological guideline will be published on the EUnetHTA website.
All relevant documentation for the consultations is available as follows: