Objective of the position paper
This document is one of two WP7 SG2 methodological documents aiming to help HTA authors/systematic reviewers in defining their recommendations for Additional Evidence Generation.
It discusses the role of the HTA author/systematic reviewer in specifying the design for primary research arising from recommendations in systematic reviews/HTA reports.
1. Draft “Position paper on how to decide on the appropriate study design ”
3. Table of comments Form
How to submit your comments?
Please answer authors’ questions in the questionnaire and provide any comments on the draft using the table of comments form.
Please forward both documents by 12:00 noon CET on May 29th 2015 to the WP7 SG2 coordinator email@example.com
The sender should indicate if he/she submits the comments as an individual or on behalf of an organization.
If you wish to draw our attention to published literature, please supply the full reference.
The authors are unable to accept:
– Comments that are not in English
– Comments received after the consultation deadline
– Comments that are not provided via the table of comments Form
– Confidential information or other material that you would not wish to be made public.
What will happen to your comments?
1) All comments will be formally responded to in a combined document, which will be posted on the EUnetHTA website once the Position paper is finalized. This document will also contain the names of persons/organizations that properly submitted contributions.
2) No action will be taken upon receipt of late comments.
3) You should receive an acknowledgement of receipt of your email with comments. If you do not receive this acknowledgement, please contact the coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your comments have been safely received.
The final version of the position paper will be published on the EUnetHTA website.