We are pleased to announce that as of today, 19 May, 2014, the Draft Project Plan on “Balloon Eustachian tuboplasty for the treatment of Eustachian tube dysfunction”, produced within WP5 Strand B, has entered the public consultation phase.
This consultation will take place between 19 May and 6 June 2014.
Objective of Draft Project Plan
The aim of the Draft Project Plan is to provide an overview on the planned processes, the scope, the scientific methods and the time-schedule for compiling a pilot rapid assessment on the technology mentioned above. Further, the pilot rapid assessment (partly or as a whole) will be translated into national/local reports by participating WP5 members.
- . Draft Project Plan on ‘Balloon Eustachian tuboplasty for the treatment of Eustachian tube dysfunction’
- Public Consultation Form
How to submit your comments?
Please provide any comments on the Draft Project Plan using the Public Consultation Form (ensuring all fields are completed, including contact information). Please forward the form by 5pm CET on 6th of June 2014 at the very latest to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to draw our attention to published literature, please supply the full reference.
Please note that only comments submitted within the indicated timeframe, to the indicated e-mail address and in accordance with the described procedure will be taken into account. In order to be considered, the name, title, organisation, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address of the sender should appear in the cover note of the submitted comments.
The authors are unable to accept:
- – Comments received after the consultation deadline
- – Comments that are not completed on a public consultation comments form
- – Confidential information or other material that you would not wish to be made public
The sender should indicate if he/she submits the comments as an individual or on behalf of an organisation.
The subject line of the e-mail should include “EUnetHTA WP5 Public Consultation response –draft Project Plan “Balloon Eustachian tuboplasty for the treatment of Eustachian tube dysfunction”.
What will happen to your comments?
- The submissions will be processed by the WP5 Co- Lead Partner, LBI-HTA. If responders wish to modify their submission, they should contact the LBI-HTA at the e-mail address given within the timeframe of the public consultation. LBI-HTA will not share responders’ data with third parties for direct marketing.
- All comments will be formally responded to in a combined document that will be posted on the EUnetHTA website within a month. This document will also contain the contact information of all the organisations that properly submitted contributions (unless the author has explicitly opposed publication of their contribution or the contributions do not address the draft Project Plan or contain complaints against institutions, personal accusations, irrelevant or offensive statements or material). The name of the author and his affiliation will be disclosed when the contribution is made public.
- No action will be taken upon receipt of late comment
- You should receive a response to your email with comments as a confirmation that your comments have been received. If you do not receive this acknowledgement, please contact email@example.com to ensure your comments have been safely received.
A reply to acknowledge receipt of submission is foreseen (see point 4) however no further individual reply will be made.
The final pilot rapid assessment will be published on the EUnetHTA website after its completion.
The replies to this public consultation are available here.