JA2 WP5 - Applying the HTA Core Model for Rapid Assessment for national adaptation and reporting
- To test the capacity of national HTA bodies to produce structured core HTA information (full core/rapid HTAs) together and apply it in national context (including collection of data on costs and overall efficiency of the production in the network)
- To implement, pilot and further develop models and tools as well as production processes to support collaborative production of core HTA information with reinforced secretariat and coordination function
- To develop and test a methodological basis for European cooperation on HTA including guidelines for distinct methodological issues and quality improvement of evidence generation for HTA.
- Pilot rapid assessments
- Coordinating and supporting the joint pilots of rapid assessments of pharmaceuticals (strand A) and non-pharmaceuticals (strand B), on a quarterly basis during the first year
- Final rapid model for relative effectiveness of pharmaceuticals and rapid core model for non-pharmaceutical interventions (in cooperation with WP7).
AAZ, Agenas, AOTMiT, AIFA, BIQG/GÖG, CFK, MEH, FIMEA, OGYÈI, HAS, HIQA, HVB, INFARMED, IQWIG, ISC III, KCE, MoH Cyprus, MoH Cz Rep, NHS, NIJZ, NOKC, Regione del Veneto , THL, VASPVT